Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surgery Date is......


I just received a call from the Dr's office that my claim was APPROVED!!!!!! and I will have my pre-op appointment on Feb 11, 2010 and my surgery date is February 17th! OMG...I was in shock when I was told the date! So many things going through my head at this time! Excited, nervous, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG MUJER I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAD BEEN GOING THRU! I READ YOUR OTHER BLOGS AND I CAN TOTALLY RELATE! I'VE PUT ON TONS OF WEIGHT SINCE I LEFT CALI QUE NO TE IMAGINAS. I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE TOTALLY COMMITED SO I KNOW YOU'LL SUCCEED. I WISH YOU THE BEST AND I'M HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO VENT TO. I'LL BE COUNTING DOWN TO THE 17TH WITH YOU AMIGA MIA =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! i am being banded on 2/23, so I will be going through everything about the same times as you! when do you start your pre-op diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephanie. I will be going to my pre-op on 02/11/10, so I'm sure I will find out then. I'd love to follow...do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete