
My pre-op appt went well overall. I was a little annoyed at the fact that they called me to move up my appt, but didn't take me in until my regular time??? Ugh and then I saw them scrambling in the office because my chart was MIA too!!!! AND of course the girl that always handles my stuff was out of the office. Once that was all straightened out it was fine.
My nutritionist went through what would happen before and after the surgery in regards to food or lack of I should say..haha. Protein shakes will be the only thing I will be able to have.
I also met with my surgery coordinator Gideon and he was explaining to me the reasons why only protein shakes and how it all works. Very interesting! Once I am able to eat more solids, he encourages to do a lot of weights so that my skin can retract much better and to eat a lot of fish. Omega 3 really helps the skin to get back to where it needs to go!
I need to do a cleanse on Monday the 15th as my preop preparation and liquids on Tuesday. My surgery will be Wednesday the 17 at 1pm. I need to be there by 11:30am to prep up before surgery.
I'm so excited. I am not nervous about the surgery. What I am really worried about is the fact that I have to be on shakes for 2 weeks..that is what I am having a problem with. I am one that gets tired of eating the same thing for too long. I'm willing and ready to do this, but I know it's going to be hell!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment