Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 5!


Today I am feeling much better. I have been able to intake more ounces. I have not gotten to where I need to be, but I have tried to sip, sip, sip all day long on both my shakes and water. My mom made me some more veggie soup and that has been wonderful! I had a really bad episode a couple days ago, where I drank about 2 ounces of shake like really quickly and ummm well that didn't go well. I felt like I was going to die!!! For about an hour I felt a big tight knot in my chest and I thought it was never going to go away....all I could do was walk around the house like crazy hoping it would go down. So now I have been more careful with the intake...I now know why it's a big deal to sip, sip, sip!!!!

I weighed my self today and I am down 14 lbs! Yay!! I am now officially 246 lbs. I do feel like The little engine that could as my recovery is coming in slowly and I can see progress. I just need to get myself to that hill so that I can then go on that exciting ride! I have been reading Laura Keys blog on Lapbandtalk.com and she has been a huge inspiration to me. I can see how this can be a great tool for you if you know how to use it appropriately. I identified myself with her because we are close in weight loss and in body shape as well. I can't wait to have my day where I too post I have reached 115 lbs lost. I don't know if I will go for that much, but pretty close. I'm pumped, motivated and ready...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well! Allergan is going to be using you for their poster girl one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Allergan band too... congratulations on your 14lbs lost. You're doing a great job!

    :)

    ReplyDelete