
So today is ♥♥♥Valentines Day!♥♥♥ Happy V-day to you all!
Spent the day with my Husband and Family. We went out for Sushi! It was delicious!!! I eat more of the rolls, not really into the raw stuff, but do enjoy the crunch rolls and T.N.T. rolls. I have been nibling on stuff left and right. Ok not nibbling eating everything in sight. LOL! This weekend has been a free for all. I have had Carne Asada, tamales, shrimp ceviche and pizza. I figure this is going to be the last time I will be able to eat like this for a very long time. I know that I should be prepping myself for more positive ways of eating, but I am actually ready to bring on the next couple of days. I did all my shopping and bought all the stuff I will need. I have bought broths, jello, sugar free kool aid, crystal lite, my vitamin chewables, calcium chewables and my protein shakes! I will be trying some out tonight to see how they taste. Tomorrow I start my cleansing process...oh boy! Then followed by only liquids for the rest of the evening and also on Tuesday. Surgery on Wednesday!
I want to really thank all my supporters, my family and friends that are really cheering me on!
To my husband Alex who is behind me 100% in all that I am doing. I love you babe!!!♥
Yasmin!!! Who is not getting lap band but she is going to be doing the cleansing and the protein shakes with me as a form of support! Gracias!!!!


Best of luck to you on your surgery!!! You are lucky you only have 2 days of pre-op dieting. I just started Day one of a whole week and yeah, it sucks. I went through the same "Last Supper" eating and honestly, I wish I had gone to a few more places. I am craving a burger like nobody's business right now! :)
ReplyDelete