Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 2

I was able to sleep a bit more last night. Gas has subsided a lot. I have kept walking around the house. I still have a hard time taking down all my fluids. I just am not hungry,but I keep trying to force myself to take some down. I finally was able to take a shower! It felt so refreshing and was aliviating. I have a slight of a headache wonder if it is because of the low calorie intake? I had this massive cough attack out of nowhere. It was so painful to my stomach. Ugh not a nice feeling. I miss sleeping on my side so bad! I hope I feel better soon! I hate being in bed and can't sit for so long! Ugh! I just think to myself this is temporary.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy Maria.. I remember that feeling.. see if you can get some jello and take little bits, or a nice cup of tea.. I always like to take a hit of brandy in mine (but that's me). Best advice I can give you is to sip sip sip.. get the fluids in as best you can.
    Maybe tomorrow you can try some broth..be well it gets better

    ReplyDelete