
Today has been a pretty easy day...I'm sure that it's just me and the fact that I can't eat solids, that watching TV has been pretty hard. I don't think I ever noticed how many delicious food commercials are out there! Every other dang commercial is FOOD! So I decided to get everything ready for the kids for the next couple days and I did some last loads of laundry just to leave everything neat and clean.
Once I got going I was ok, I had some broths and Jello and that is holding me up pretty well. I was able to make spaghetti for the kids and the hubby to eat when they got home.
I took out that blanket that I started about 2 years ago and knitted away. I also got a call from the surgery center that my surgery was moved up to 12pm and then about an hour later another call to advise, no it was moved to 2pm!!?? Apparently my surgeon has meetings to attend on surgery day. O well 1 hour is not going to kill me to wait. Until next post!


Hi Maria- I just found your blog and am so excited that you're just about to get banded. It will be so fun to watch your progress (following now). Cool that you work for Allergan (I chose the LB as my doc offers both brands). Keep at that pre-op diet!
ReplyDelete-BG
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/