I went to my Dr's appt for a 4 month check up. In 2 months I have lost a total of 18 lbs. So, that puts me at a total of 53.5 lbs in 4 months and 1 week. He says I am doing great! Then he asked if I felt I needed a fill. I have been noticing that I get hungry about 2 hours after I eat and that I can easily chug my water down and I talked to him about going on vacation to an all inclusive resort and he said "OK, I will give you a small fill". So he gave me a 0.5cc fill.
Let me tell you that 0.5cc fill I can feel it. I drink my water it hits my tummy and drains. It just feels different than my other fills, so I hope this one will give me my green zone. I was on liquids yesterday and soft foods today, so we'll see how that goes once I start eating more solids.
I also saw a podiatrist yesterday at the center...Talk about a one stop shop for everything. I had talked about in my last post about having heel pain and exercising was making it worst, so I had my foot checked out and I was told it's not Plantar Fasciitis, but something similar to it...too long to pronounce and to actually remember. Bottom line the irony was that I was instructed to not exercise for 4 months until my heel would heal. I was like ummmm I'm coming here because I need to loose weight and usually exercise helps...well not in my case. I was told, no Sandals, no flats, no moccasins, slipper or BAREFOOT!! That is my life at home right there! Sandals and barefoot! NO WAY! So he suggested that I get a cortisone shot, but I don't know if that is what I really want. That just sounds way to scary to me. I have an appointment for Monday, but I may just cancel it. I am worried of side effect and such. Not that the needle scares me...after all every fill I see a 5" needle..haha!
We'll see what happens..keep you posted until next time ♥xoxo♥
10 Year Check-Up
7 years ago


I have really bad Plantar Fasciitis and I get Cortisone shots in my feet every few months. The shots hurt but it sure beats the daily pain of the Plantar Fasciitis. I know what you mean about not being barefoot or wearing sandals. Over the years I have gotten used to wearing shoes because it just hurts too much to go barefoot. You should try some Birkenstock sandals. They're not cheap but they are comfy and supportive and still allow you to wear sandals.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the fill. I hope it works for you. I'm hoping to hit my green zone soon too!
Sorry about the pain, I am hoping that the cronic knee pain that I've dealt with for years will be much less when there's much less weight on it... Fingers crossed! I live in Florida so the no barefoot, sandals, or flip flips... not an easy request. I wear nothing but... *Maria* check out my blog..."This one time at Band Camp..." at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete