
I went today for the first time in 4 months since my surgery on a mini shopping spree. I had been trying to put off on buying new clothes until I really, really had to and that day has come. I went shopping in my own closet for a minute. You know those pants and shirts that you said..."One day I will fit into them" Yeah, well I did it and now they are too big. Yesterday we went out to a family function and my pants where just too big..I officially have the sagging butt syndrome. I don't care typically when I go to work. I don't have to impress anyone, but on the weekend I need something a little more decent to wear.
In February I was a size 24 going on probably 26. Now I am a size 18 or 16 depending on the style and cut. I can now shop in normal people stores and OMG, the clothes are a lot cheaper! I bought some new slacks, 1 pair of skinny jeans..haha, never thought I would actually ever wear those and a couple summer dresses in size Large....a LARGE!!!!! I could not believe it. It all depends on the clothes some I am still an extra large, but it's exciting to be out of the multiple X's.
I went to my Dr last Wednesday and it turned out that my appt had been moved to this upcoming Wednesday, but no one cared to tell me. The Dr was not in, so I could not be seen at all. I was a bit annoyed but what else could I do? I have been contemplating on getting a fill since I am going on vacation, I did not want to get one, but this past week I have been eating quite a bit and now I have been fluctuating 1-2 lbs all week! I may need to get just a little adjustment. I am starting to feel like I am losing the momentum because I eat more and haven't seen the scale go down and I don't want to get in that rut that is going to stall my weight loss after so much that I have accomplished. I need to keep it going.
I am planning to start my Zumba 10 day challenge. It guarantees 1 pant size down in 10 days if you follow it. I am really going to try it out if my foot permits it of course. Before my surgery I had issues with my foot. I have terrible heel pain and I used to say that it was because of my weight that it hurt so bad. Well now 50 lbs down and it still hurts really bad. My Dr had sent me to do x-rays on my foot to rule out a heel spurt. We know it definitely is not that. But it still hurts, especially when I work out. I have the sensation of when you have a pulled muscle, but who knows.
When I first started my blog I had talked about one of the things I wanted to accomplish was being able to cross my legs. Well guess what!!!!! I can now cross my legs. I can't do it for very long, but I can do it! YAY!
That is all I have for today..until next time! ♥xoxoxo♥


Awesome! The NSVs and the Scale ones... I'm sorry you missed out on seeing your doctor before your vacation. Good Luck on the Zumba challenge! Zumba scares me so far, but I will try it whane I'm ready. I will be keeping up with your blog to hear how you enjoy it! Anyway, I am going away myself this week to Toronto and Niagara Falls in Canada. So I hope we both enjoy ourselves. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..."
ReplyDeletei always had the same foot pain, turns out i didn't have a heel spur but i do have plantar faciatis....the podiatrist suggested orthotic inserts and man, what a WORLD of difference!! now i very rarely have heel pain so that is a good thing!
ReplyDelete