
I know, I know it's been a while since I have posted. I don't have a lot of time anymore to be online. I am proud to say that since my last post I have lost 7 lbs and I am really now seeing a difference. I have found a favorite place to indulge on something sweet. I am going to this place that sells frozen YogurtCherry on Top. Very low in Sugar and I have noticed that when I eat my Yogurt that I lose weight faster since it has a lot of benefits like:
Excellent Source of Protein
Aids in Healing Infections
Contributes Digestive Health
Improves Bioavailability of Other Nutrients
Can Boost Immunity
Rich source of Calcium
Easy to Digest
Can Lower Cholesterol
Stimulates the Memory
Healthy Alternative to other Desserts
I LOVE THIS PLACE and I feel like I'm kinda cheating, but in a good way. Sugar content is less than 7 grams per serving and I usually only have a little bit and eat it through the week.
Hope everyone else is doing good. Will try to post new pictures soon!


Hmmmmm. I will have to investigate and try to find one near me. Great weight loss!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love the healthy treats!!! Good job with the weight loss!!
ReplyDelete