Monday, July 19, 2010

Hit my 60 and Onederland!!!! Wooohoo!


I finally hit my 60lbs. It is unbelievable that I have actually lost 60 lbs. I would have never thought this would be possible without the help of my band for sure. It's a really hard process, but it is definitely something that can be done. At the same time I hit Onederland! OMG I have not seen that number in more than 12 years.

I have another 39 lbs to reach my goal. Anything is possible now! I go on vacation next Saturday to Cancun, I am 52% packed according to my Ipod packing app. I am so ready to go. I will post pictures as I can. Shopping for clothes has gotten so much fun. I find things with much ease! Maybe a little too much, but I am so happy! And the sales.....are the best!

All right all!! I'll just keep floating in Onederland while it sinks in!
Until next time ♥xoxo♥

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Maria!!! You are really doing an awesome job with your band!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am 1.4 lbs behind you! I can't wait to see those 1's again!! Also, how much do I love that there's an iPhone packing app?!?!?! A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a wonderful accomplishment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIpee.. I feel your joy for reaching onederland.. great achievement and milestone.. enjoy the moment

    ReplyDelete