So, I have my Dr's appt tomorrow for my 4 month check up. I feel like I am eating a bit more that when I first got my fill, but I have had quite a bit of stuck episodes during this time as well. Let's just say that I could help that by chewing a little bit more and eating a little slower. Even shutting my pie hole while eating may even do the trick, but I am social butterfly and talk all the time. My hesitation comes because I will be going on my vacation to Cancun next month and will be staying at an all inclusive resort. I don't want to be too tight or uncomfortable if I will not be able to indulge a little bit of all the stuff that will be out there. Come on...I'm going to be on vacation! I just don't want to be in the middle of a restaurant having a stuck episode since I know that usually the fill takes effect a couple weeks after you actually get the fill. At least right now I know what I can and cannot eat.
So what do you all suggest? I would like to hear from fellow bandsters while on vacation...
Below is a picture from my 2008 Cancun trip
i love following your blog- you are doing awesome with your progress!
ReplyDeletewhile be too loose can be frustrating, being too tight is miserable and can be harmful. if you are happy with your portion size and you are still losing weight, then why mess with it? you should ask your dr what they think. you can get a very tiny adjustment if you both agree you need a fill. if you do get a fill and it's too tight, you can always go back and have some taken out before your vacation since it's still a a few weeks away.
I agree with Dina... You don't want to be tight on a vacation and you should endulge a little bit on vacation. i love that photo. Enjoy! *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..."
ReplyDelete