
Here is a recent picture of my family!
Hi all! I went in yesterday for my second fill. I was weighed in and so in total in one month I lost 12 lbs. My Dr then told me that I was losing the max as to what they considered healthy weight loss. With that said he was hesitant to give me another fill. He said that I was doing so well and therefore did not need another fill. I was like..."BUT I WANT ONE!!!" I mean I felt like an addict, what the hell is going on with me? He asked why was it that I thought I needed one and so then I told him that my weight loss had slowed down towards the end of the month and I was eating larger portions and wanted to have the restriction. He then said ok he would give me a .5cc fill, but if I continued to lose weight like I was there were no fills for me. Umm is that fair? O well, we will see what happens with this fill.
I did also mention to him that I was feeling very, very tired all the time. Even though I have been working out and eating healthy, taking my vitamins and all I was still tired. He said that it was normal due to my body losing weight so quickly. Has anyone else experienced that? If so what have you done to feel more energy? I am seriously dragging!!!

I found these really cool buttons that I have been using on my pants. They are called Perfect Fit Buttons. You just place them where you need to so that you don't have to buy new pants so soon and they have been working wonders. The backings easily remove and you can re-use on all pants and they come in different colors too. I bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Thought I would share that with my fellow bloggers. I am really trying not to buy clothes until I really, really have to and this is helping me wear my clothes longer. I love them!!!!
Until next time!!! ♥xoxo♥


What a nice looking family you have! You are doing great with your loss - way to go :). You know I am really tired too - I thought I would have more energy since losing some of the excess weight - but that is not the case.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family! I love the button idea. I'll have to get my booty down to BB&B to get me some :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job!!