Monday, May 3, 2010

Hit my 40 lb loss today!


I am so excited to report today that even after a busy, busy weekend and lots of food I still managed to drop 2 lbs and hit my 40 lb weight loss! It's just such a huge motivator when you hit these milestones. I have 62 more lbs to reach my ultimate goal, but taking baby steps to get there is a lot more rewarding!

I cleaned out my closet and I am happy to report that ALL my clothes now fit! They are either perfect or getting big. In the past I had a lot of clothes that I kept for just in case when they did fit. I did take some stuff out that were just way to big, but I am trying to prolong buying new clothes if I am going to leave those soon too.

I just can't say enough how happy I am for having made the decision to take on this journey. It is such a great feeling of accomplishment. It's a hard road, but when you have will power and determination it sure can be done!

Thank you to all my supporters. I don't blog often, but it's great to see when other bansters read my accomplishments!

until next time!!! ♥xoxo♥

3 comments:

  1. Great Job!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic Maria!!! You are really doing a great job with your loss - congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete