Monday, April 5, 2010

Hit my 30 lbs!


Hope Everyone had a Great Easter!

So besides the fact that we had a major jolt here in Southern California that measured 7.2 in Baja where all my relatives live. By the way they are all fine. Could not get a hold of anyone for a couple hours, but when we finally did it was a great relief! Some structural damage, but the family is ok! THANK GOD and showed us Jesus has risen!

The other big news is that I finally hit my 30 lb mark on Saturday! WOOHOO!

It was a long awaited milestone, but I've hit it. My conclusions were that I was not eating enough veggies and fruits, so that may have helped my jolt!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 30lbs loss...and thank goodness you guys are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) yayy! and glad to hear everyone is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME on hitting the 30! That is a big one!

    ReplyDelete