Hello all! It's been a while since I have posted anything. I have been really busy and have not had time to sit down and post my progress, but here I am today to tell you a bit of what has been going on with me.
I finally hit my 1st personal goal at 35 lbs! This is the weight that I was when I first started working at my current job at Allergan. I have yo-yo'd up and down from here, but once I go past this it will be major accomplishment, as I have never been past this number. Now I can really feel like I am losing weight. Not like 35 lbs is not a lot, but now it really feels like I will be losing more than I have been able to in the last 7 years.
I have been trying to keep my workouts interesting, so they don't become a routine. I weight train and tone one day and do Zumba another. I walk on my breaks to split up my cardio and then do my Wii Active and Wii Fit also on other days. This way I don't feel like I am doing the same thing everyday.
I've been doing good with my food. It has become like second nature now, that I know what I can and cannot eat. Although those times when I PMS are definitely my hardest. I have noticed that during that time I am also becoming very emotional and according to my hubby...very bitchy!! lol My surgical coordinator did warn both my hubby and me that I would become like that after a significant amount of weight loss as your body is going crazy trying to figure out what is going on.
This Saturday, I had my first PB with chicken! Well I think it was a bit of skin I did not completely take off and yes it was stuck! I will do almost anything to not have to throw up, but there was no way around this one. It had to come back up! Other than that I survived the cake from my son's birthday dinner on Friday which was a big once considering it was my favorite!!! CHOCOLATE!!!
I have a much needed appointment on Wednesday for my 2nd fill and I am looking forward to that!
Until next time!! ♥xoxo♥
10 Year Check-Up
7 years ago


Woo Hoo! Congratulations - it sounds like you are doing great :)
ReplyDelete