Ok, so I am sure that I am probably over exaggerating on the fact that I am 2 lbs from hitting my 30lb weigh loss and I just can't seem to get there. I had my fill on the 17th and have lost 10 lbs in about 1 week and a half. On Sunday, I actually did lose the 2 lbs and then by Monday I gained them back and all week I can honestly say I have been following religiously and no more weight has come down! I have figured out that I need a bit of a fill as I tend to eat and then get hungry about 2 hours later, but my Dr. does not want to give me a fill more than once a month unless it is absolutely necessary and based on the fact that I have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks he will not want to give me a fill just yet.
I think that since I had been dropping at least 1 lb a day it was making me feel so good, but now it's frustrating me that almost a whole week and nothing!! It's stressing me out! Is it normal? I'm sure others have experienced. Is there anything I can do to jump start again? or am I just worrying over nothing?
10 Year Check-Up
7 years ago


i wish i had an answer for you, but i haven't had a fill yet!! but congrats on the 10 lbs in 2 weeks!!
ReplyDeletewow! I wish I could get 10 lbs in 2 weeks...can't even lose that in a month :) I think you're doing awesome!! My dr. let's me come in as soon as 2 weeks after getting a fill if I need it. I would totally be down if I had to wait once a month. Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete