Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to work!


Yesterday was my first day back to work. It was exciting to come back and see my friends here. I have lost a total of 19 lbs now, so it's nice to see when others see the loss as I cannot really tell. I thought it would be really hard because of having to intake only liquids, while everyone else eats real food but it was not that bad. I think the only bad part was having to sit for such a long time. My port area was hurting a bit from that, but I would get up periodically to relax my stomach a bit. By the end of the day I was feeling the exhaustion though...I did come home and lay on the bed for a while!

I have also been getting myself on the treadmill everyday for about 30min to get myself moving. I just plug in my Ipod and on I go. I'm getting ready to have my sister and my cousin come over as workout buddies for extra motivation. I have my 2 week post-op appt tomorrow. I can't wait to at least jump into the smushie stage! I'm so done with my protein shakes.

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great Miss MAria! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're on the smushies and enjoying every minute of them! Rest up girl!

    ReplyDelete