
So I have started my mushie stage! I am so excited to have reached this stage. I was so tired of of the liquids. I went grocery shopping and I stocked up on the allowable stuff. I'm enjoying this a bit more. I just seem to be running out of ideas to cook...I need to research a little more...any ideas, please send my way!
I Finally hit my 20 lbs over the weekend. I haven't lost 20 lbs in about 4 years. It's actually 21, but It sure hit that milestone and it feels GREAT! Although I keep saying most of it came from my big toe and my ears I'm so glad they are gone!!! My clothes all fit the same, some minor changes in the way they fit, but I'm still the same size.
I had a birthday party to go to and was able to eat grilled chicken, beans, salsa and guacamole from their variety of foods and that made me feel like I was not missing out on anything. It was quite nice!
I'm looking forward to starting my Zumba videos this week to give me a little boost and alternating with weights so that I can tone as well. I tried to clean up my garage again this weekend and boy was that alone a workout! I feel like I'm mining through all the crap in there to get to the machines...lol!


Yay Maria! It's a great feeling isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! You're doing so good :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete