Monday, March 15, 2010

Let's get this Lap band to work for Summer!!!!


I'm so excited, we just booked our summer trip. We are going back to Cancun! I Lo-lo-love that place! Now I really need to get on the ball and work harder, so I look good on the beach! I have 4 months to work at it what a great motivation. The picture I posted was from my 2008 trip, I'm hoping this years picture is going to have a skinnier me!

I think I'm now ready for a fill. I can eat more that a cup of food! I have been trying to still make good choices and limit my intake, but then I get hungry in a couple hours. Not good. The good thing is that I have my next Dr's appt on Wednesday, so I can hopefully get a fill.

All else has been well. I just can't seem to find the motivation to get myself up and workout! Hopefully now with the time change it helps me. I have Cancun to look forward to so that should motivate my butt up! LOL.....

2 comments:

  1. I am super jealous. Can I come too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come too :) When you find the motivation to workout, will you send my way also.

    ReplyDelete