
I haven’t heard anything yet and I don’t want to be calling every single day regarding my information being submitted to the insurance. I spoke with the office on Wednesday and was told they are waiting on my medical history from my primary doctor. If all is received in a week or so, then they will submit to the insurance and if there are no setbacks, the surgery can be as early as the end of February!
I feel like everything was happening so fast that it was so easy for me to see me already losing weight, that now that the process has died down a bit due to the paperwork, I start worrying if maybe the insurance won’t accept my claim, what if I just can’t get my surgery? I don’t want to lose the momentum, but I feel like I am setting myself up again for failure. I have been slacking with the eating and exercising. I know I am only cheating myself by not starting something myself. My husband was trying to get me to do the Wii fit yesterday, but I was still too full from dinner. I just don’t have the desire to work out, but I really just need to push myself and do it! I will be going grocery shopping tonight and I will make sure I buy my greens and fruit! I have to remember that I’m miserable this way and I need to change it. If not then I will continue to live miserable forever!


No comments:
Post a Comment