Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bandster 4 Life

I was thinking of what I was going to name this blog and Bandster 4 life came to mind. I am preparing for a life long journey with the Lap-Band®. I am banding myself to re-gain my life and health once again.

I started this blog not knowing what the future holds or where it will end up in a few months or a year. I have been battling with my weight since I was 8 years old and I'm at a point in my life where I really need to get control of it. I have my first surgeon consultation tomorrow. I am really excited and looking forward to going through the surgery. I have so many questions, concerns and fears, but I have been reading it's all normal and part of this process. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment