Saturday, February 19, 2011

unfilled!!!

So I went to my dr's office and got a bit of an unfil apparently maybe .25 cc's out of my band. I'm still on liquids, but at least I was able to sleep last night and no more choking on my saliva. I will be doing a couple more days of liquids and then try to go on solids and see how that goes. I hope this does it if not I will have to remove more. This is the first time ever that I have had such a horrible feeling with the band. It is not fun at all!!

Will keep you posted on my progress. The plus side is that I have lost about 3 lbs with this ordeal, but not a fun way of losing the weight.

On the bright side, after my dr's appt I went to the mall and tried on some dresses..I fit in a size 10 dress!!!! OMG I felt fabulous!

until next time ♥XOXO♥

1 comment:

  1. Say! Our surgeries are just a few days apart (as are out unfills). Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete