Friday, February 18, 2011

Now I am too tight...need and unfill

I just had a .5cc fill on Wednesday and was on my liquids all day yesterday. All of a sudden in the afternoon, I started noticing that I was having a hard time drinking my water and when I got home I had maybe 2 or 3 ounces of shake for dinner and I had such a hard time. I kept feeling the chest pain when drinking. By the time I went to bed it was to the point that I kept feeling the need to belch, so I could feel better. So I fell asleep and then woke up gasping for air and chocking on my own saliva. After that it kept happening every 45mins or hour I kept getting that feeling. Acid reflux, dry cough, chest pain....sounds like I have the works.

So this morning I tried to drink some water and it all came right back up. I was able to get a hold of my Dr and I have an appt this afternoon at 3pm as he is in surgery all day. I am so hungry and thirsty, but I can't drink anything. This has never happened to me before. I can't lie down because I start choking. So not fun!

1 comment:

  1. So not fun - I completely agree! Glad you were able to get an appt with your doc today and won't have to deal with this over the weekend. Take it easy and feel better soon!

    This sucks!!

    ReplyDelete