Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unfill Again!!

So as many of you may know that being too tight is definitely not the most fun. I could not sleep, eat, drink or relax. Acid reflux, cough and regurgitating were some of the symptoms I was experiencing.

I finally was able to contact my dr and make an emergency appt to get an unfill. So he removed another .75cc making me now 2 cc total in my band. he had originally filled me with .5cc, but at this point I don't care. As soon as I left the Dr's office I ran to El Pollo Loco and ate! I was starving. It has been a whole week without eating any solids without them coming right back up. As of this morning I could not even have my protein shake. Everyone was telling me that I was getting this sick look on my face, not the healthy glow that I had been seen with in the last couple of months, so that got me more worried.

So far it seems like I am feeling much better. My weight at the Dr's office was 162! I need 12 more lbs to goal!

until next time ♥xoxo♥

2 comments:

  1. hope this unfill works...wow...12 lbs to go! you are doing GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria---I am a new follower to your site. Glad you are feeling better
    I live in Costa Mesa--we should keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete