Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just call me Little foot!



Ok so not only have I been losing lot's of weight, but along with that I have to buy new shoes!!! I used to wear a size 8 1/2 or 9 depending on the shoe and now I am a size 7 1/2. I have a ton of cute shoes and now they are too big for me? =(

I love the fact that I can wear heels for much longer periods of time without feeling the loss of circulation, but now I have to keep buying new shoes. Love the NSV, but my wallet does not seem to like it.

On another note I want to wish my Hubby a Happy Anniversary...14 years of being together through literally thick and thin! lol! Love you Babe!♥

until next time! ♥XOXO♥

2 comments:

  1. Nice NSV! I have a bit of a shoe shopping problem ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby! I been reading your blog, I am happy to follow! I know we are all different, but both experience the same surgery! So keep up the good work and I will start my journey!

    ReplyDelete