I know, I know......who is this person blogging? Many of you that followed me are probably asking...who is this again? It has been a long while that I had posted anything. In March of last year I had finally reached my 100 lb weight loss and of course got into a little derailment of ice cream, burgers and fries. Holidays came and went. With 8 extra lbs on me, I now want to reach my ultimate goal of losing 110 lbs. That means I need to get back to basics and lose 18 lbs. I don't have a set time frame, but definitely want it to be done by summer time. I know it's easier said than done, but I am really motivated. Will power somehow showed it's head again.
I literally sat and read my blog to remind me how I felt when I first started blogging and how miserable I was at 260 lbs. Gaining these 10 lbs honestly feels like I have gained all 100 lbs back because I am falling into the same old destructive patterns. I will continue blogging and with my blog followers, I know that I will be able to keep this momentum going.
Wish me luck and will write to you soon!
♥xoxo♥
Maria
Christmas Picture of my family!
You look great Maria....but I'm with you ...it's time to step it up again!
ReplyDelete