
I went on another little shopping spree that my hubby took me this past weekend and I am proud to say that I fit in a size 8 pants well at least from New York and Company. I feel like because NY&C is more of a women's store than a teen store, that the sizes are a bit more realistic for the curvy woman I am. The only problem of course is that because they fit a bit snug, but I am determined to stay in them I now suffer from muffin top!!! Which then in turn makes me feel like a cow! 100 lbs gone and I still feel like a cow?
Well let's just say that I guess that has given me some motivation to start working out again. Maybe if I can reduce the muffin top and fit in an 8 comfortably I can finally hit the 10 more lbs that I would like to lose. So what happens when I get there? Will I then go and try a size 6 and start the muffin top all over? This may just never end!
Until next time! ♥xoxo♥


No comments:
Post a Comment