Here I am again! I am really trying to get used to my new body. I feel like everything is happening so quickly that my brain does not have time to catch up with my body. Although I feel great and I can see that obviously 73 lbs have shed from my body, I do still feel fat and at times feel like people are watching me for even daring to look at size large or medium. I know I may sound ridiculous with this, but it is the truth. I'm sure it will all catch up, but it's gonna take time. Here is a new picture of my hubby and I. He has also lost in total 40 lbs. He has been a huge motivator and my band has not only helped me, but him as well! Just compare this picture to the one on my profile.
Until next time!!! ♥xoxoxo♥
girl, you are looking awesome! great pic of you two :)
ReplyDeleteWow! you look GREAT!
ReplyDelete- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/