I have been in a rut and as I have been reading aparently there are quite a few of us out there with this same issue. I just cannot get myself out of this vacation mode! I have not eaten horrible, but I know I can do better and of course get back to EXERSIZING! I think that would really help me back in gear. I do want to say that staying off the exersize has helped with my heel feeling much better, but now I just need to focus. I have been yo-yoing the same 2 lbs for over 2 weeks now.
OK MARIA.>>>>STOP AND FOCUS!!!!
On the positive side, now having lost 65 lbs I can honestly say that my sensuality is definitely coming back....I feel much better about myself. Losing 65 lbs is a huge accomplishment for me as I have not been this size or weight in over 12 years! It is an amazing feeling.
But I need to keep going...45 more lbs to my goal weight!
10 Year Check-Up
7 years ago


Ruts are good. I mean...well...I...umm...dangit!
ReplyDeleteI can't shake the vacation mode thing, either. What I can say, though, is after this weekend of being in a completely vegetative state ALL weekend...I am now feeling way more charged up and ready to go than I have all summer. So as for the rut...I've decided...I'm thinking it's going to help me, in the end.
Yay for 65 lbs!!!
you are right- we ALL have ruts. the great thing about the lapband is that there is no window of opportunity so just because you're stalling right now doesn't mean you are done. when you are ready to focus again, go back to the basics. i find i start to slack off a little here and there, and before i know it i'm way off track. going through the information given to me by my md and nutritionist right after surgery reminds me of "the rules" and helps me get back to where i'm supposed to be. and keep blogging! that helps too :)
ReplyDeleteVacation mode is SO hard to get out of sometimes. I feel like that has been my status quo for a good portion of this summer. Trust me, you'll get your mojo back soon!!
ReplyDelete